Network marketing has impacted the business world, and it is one of the fastest-growing industries with lots of benefits. Today, millions of people have benefitted from MLM with network marketing trainers and personal development coaches. However, some of these personal development coaches have changed the world of network marketing without much notice. These trainers and coaches are mentioned in no particular order, and these trainers are selected based on the following criteria
- Their reputation and knowledge about network marketing and the MLM industry.
- Their training for network marketers.
- Their expertise and training on financial freedom.
- Their training on personal development.
There's a lot to learn from them and that's why you are getting this list. Here's a list of (10) ten people who have changed the world of network marketing:
- Randy Gage is a critical thinker, business owner, and life coach. He has authored 13 books, including the New York Times Bestsellers, Risky is the New Safe, and Mad Genius. He is a renowned speaker, and he has spoken to over 2 million people.
- Michael S. Clouse was an MLM expert, and network marketing trainer, with more than 50 published articles on network marketing. He passed away on March 4, 2020. In the year 2018, his net worth was $503,613.
- Orrin Woodward is a New York Times bestselling co-author of Launching a Leadership Revolution. He is the co-founder of two multi-million-dollar leadership companies.
- Tim Sales is an MLM expert, and he is one of the most MLM trainers in direct sales selling.
- Tom “Big Al” Schreiter has over 46 years’ experience in network marketing. He is the author of the original Big Al. He has spoken in 90 countries and trained millions of people on how to get their prospects.
- Jeff Olson is the founder of Nerium international. He is a legend in the direct sales industry. He is the author of The Slight Edge, a book that teaches principles he used to achieve business success.
- Todd Falcone started network marketing at 22, and with over 25years of experience in network marketing, he creates educational tools to help people achieve their network marketing success.
- Art Jonak is a legend in network marketing. He is the co-founder of the MLM Mastermind Event, one of the world's largest MLM conferences. The Mastermind event was established in 1997 and has produced millions of network marketers.
- Robert Kiyosaki is a respected financial coach. The author of the best seller ‘The poor and the rich dad,’ and many other books on financial intelligence and investment. Robert Kiyosaki is the founder of the Robert Kiyosaki Network Marketing MLM business school. The business school is dedicated to helping people start their home-based businesses and become their boss.
- T. Harv Ecker is personal development and finance coach whose mission is to encourage people to increase their wealth and work hard. He teaches network marketers, entrepreneurs, to find financial success, and become the best version of themselves. He has also spoken help about 2 million increase their wealth.
You can also become a successful network marketer or personal development trainer by studying any of these people and their work in the industry. It's important that when you join an industry like this, you being to shadow and learn from the best.
Another resource I will recommend is the Network Marketing Secrets from Top Earners. This book is the perfect launchpad for
Network Marketing Secrets from Top EarnersN10,179.00