Many people are afraid of starting a network marketing business because of the myth and failures associated with multilevel marketing. That some people fail at network marketing business is undeniable. Yet it does not rule out that building wealth from network marketing is a possible and already a reality for many. There are hundreds of multilevel marketing companies existing today, and despite the differential business model and niche of these companies, many people have become successful from network marketing. Out of the thousands of successful network marketers globally, Roald Mailly and Patricia Numan's story stands out uniquely because of how they managed to grow their net worth which is $4,980,000, while their lifetime income is $6,000,000.
Roald Mailly and Patricia Numan are from the Netherlands and are both members of the Global Success4All team led by Igor E. Alberts. Over 20years in network marketing, they have successfully attained the top of their careers and become partners to Success Factory – Dagcoin. Taking them as a case study, here are seven master tips for success that you can learn from them:
- Network marketing is about helping others: Although network marketing is often advertised under the flag of financial freedom. But, beyond the money, network marketing is about helping others. As much as you want to earn, ensure you are passionate about people living the life of their dreams.
- You must be interested in the company: Mailly and Patricia stated in an interview with Business today that they were interested in its vision. Multilevel marketing companies have products they offer; you must be willing to talk about those products passionately. Before you agree to sign in as a distributor with any multilevel marketing company, familiarize yourself with its vision, business model, and compensation plan.
- Develop effective leadership skills: Quality leadership is fundamental in network marketing, likewise recruitment. As you recruit more people, you need a healthy system to lead and work with your team. Recruitment also entails helping and training prospects to become successful network marketers. One of Mailly and Patricia's increased net worth is creating educational tools, strategies, and training for their downlines and team members. This led to high turnovers and massive income.
- Be a good team member: Multilevel marketing company thrives on teamwork and recruitment. As the network expands, your hand must be on deck to achieve results.
- Consistency is critical: Many people quit network marketing after they don’t get results, but consistency is essential. Mailly said, “anything worth in life takes time.” growth takes time, and it can only be achieved by consistency.
- Have an effective structure: Aside from MLM companies' business model, you must have a system that allows you to build a team and survive. Creating a game plan, targets for your team, and downline, and helping them work every day yields success.
- Invest in your personal development: network marketing is not a stagnant industry; it keeps evolving and expanding. You also need to evolve, build capacity, develop a lot of skills, and become a better version of yourself.