One of the greatest assets of any business is your target audience. The extent to which your business will grow and expand depends on how you leverage strategies to reach your target audience. Your target audience refers to the specific group of consumers who may want to buy your service or product.
This set of people are expected to see your ad campaigns when you target them right. You can select audiences based on gender, income, location or a myriad of other factors. The buying process for your service impacts your customers. Hence, you must create targeted and personalized experiences for people if you want to win them over. Having a comprehensive understanding of your target audience is critical to your growth.
Let’s take a look at your target audience or the steps to find yours:
- Analyze Your Customer Base: You can determine your target audience based on your current customer base. Look at the people who are already buying your products and services. How old are they? Where do they live? What are their interests? To analyze your customer base, you can create customer surveys and interview your customers.
- Identify Industry Trends: Industry trends are crucial to your business growth. You can identify industry trends by looking at market research in your industry. Research the trends for similar products in your industry to create unique value for your products and understand your target audience's interest.
- Create Your Customer Personas: Creating a persona is a great way to build specifications that make up your target audience. This is very helpful for network marketers whose products appeal to a large consumer base. Personas allow you to determine your target audience's general personality, demographics, needs, and identity. Personas are created based on your digital engagements, data, surveys, and other information that can shape your ideal buyer.
- Define who is not your target audience: It is quite possible to have individuals who are somewhat close to your target demographic but will not act on messages. Try to be as specific about determining your audience aas you are about determining who isn't in that audience. Is your audience made up of all female entrepreneurs or those between 25 and 50?
- Use Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool that offers extensive information about users visiting your website. This information can be leveraged to determine your target audience. This will make sure you are creating content that attracts them.
READ ALSO: Lead Generation Strategies for Newbie Network Marketers
If you love the content you get from Shayo Blooms, recommend it using the social share buttons below. Want to get expert advice about Network Marketing and working from home? Then leave a comment below or contact me for speaking engagements. Don't forget to subscribe to my mailing list.